Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J [Help] How to make autobighead?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, is my first post! =p

Im doing a interlude server, but i want to put one think to get vote, i've seen this in another server, is cool, i want to know how to put all chars with bighead, and how to make this with a entry in db, cause a want to change the stat if the player have already voted.. someone know how to do this?

sorry for my english!

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
well actually it isn`t that hard...
you have to make up a way to track, when user makes a vote, and then add info to your database...
and it can be done without core modding...
you just have to make a jython script (cron script) and make it to launch itself every like... 5 minutes or something...

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks man, but.. i dont really know i way to make this auto, i can connect to db the data.. but dont know how to make this auto ;/ can you help me?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok.. now i now how to run, but i dont know which function i hav to use to put bighead in players, i got to do a task to run but, how can i do a task to run very time that player apper in game, like, when he logs, and when he gets gk.. tks for help

Upvote 0
Back