Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP]How to remove the GMs From rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help me how to remove those GMs from rankings its kinda annoying

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What i did for AniRose was simple, make a GM rules and make sure they stay at lvl 1 so they don't appear in the top 5 or w/e yours is.

GM's are to help, not to show off their items/level :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i dont like dat setting it to level 1. i like other way i saw same thing but i lost the thread for the code.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
add a condtional stament so it only shows users with a user level other then 300

Look..I Can Fly~!
Reaction score
Or ask Element or Matt (dont know his name)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay first off, since the ranking system ranks peoples off there characters that means duh, it uses characters.sql, since i needed something to distinguish GM from User in the characters.sql, like how accounts.sql uses access level, i decided to make all GM's delete time 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 999; This way all other users will be at 0 and u will be at 999 etc. As a safety measure thou, i would make sure to re put the 999 etc. in everyday, but even if ur char does get deleted, common its a gm account u can remake it in minutes. After you have edited the SQL it is simple.

Go to www/modules and open;

Ranking.php

Find;

PHP Code:
$result = mysql_query("SELECT level, char_name, zuly, classid, clanid FROM characters ORDER BY level DESC LIMIT ".$rank."")
or die(
mysql_error());

-- Yours may not have clanid, its from my edit to show what clan char are in on the ranking.

replace with;

PHP Code:
$result = mysql_query("SELECT level, char_name, zuly, classid, clanid FROM characters WHERE deletetime = '0' ORDER BY level DESC LIMIT ".$rank."")
or die(
mysql_error());

its from matt post.

Look..I Can Fly~!
Reaction score
its more then only that.. you need to know where to put that and how

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back