Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(HELP) I get error when i start my emulator.. PlusEmu R2.1 (Help)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I got this error.. when i start my emulator.. anyone help over teamviewer or skype? :blush:
Code:
Bug duing user login: System.InvalidCastException: The specified change is invalid   at Silverwave.HabboHotel.Users.Authenticator.HabboFactory.GenerateHabbo(DataRow dRow, DataRow mRow, List`1 group) i c:\Users\PC\Desktop\Silverwave Emulator\HabboHotel\Users\Authenticator\Authenticator.cs:linje 42
   ved Silverwave.HabboHotel.Users.UserDataManagement.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String sessionTicket, String ip, Byte& errorCode) i c:\Users\PC\Desktop\Silverwave Emulator\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:linje 440
   ved Silverwave.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.tryLogin(String AuthTicket) i c:\Users\PC\Desktop\Silverwave Emulator\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:linje 152

Back