Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help i need remove 1 npc fix

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
SIMPLEST SOLUTION !!!

LETS SAY YOU HAVE WINDOWS 7 cuz most normal people have win7
1. Go to talisman directory and oooh yeah i have a search Tab at the top right of my screen why i shouldn't use it before posting retart posts in the forum ... ( if you dont know the search engine of windows 7 reads the content of the file... )
Well i input 2070 in the search tab and press ENTER or Search and the magic happends oooh i see few files with this ID well lets try them all and see what they are for well i see many files but im SEARCHING FOR NPC soo they are only 2-3 files that are npc.csv with content 2070 in them SOOO I WILL CHECK ONLY THOSE FILES the first is in common/table/npc.csv WE DONT READ THIS BECOUSE WE KNOW ITS NOT THAT !!! We have 2 more files I WILL OPEN THE FIRST ONE AND SEE WHAT IS IT ... I press Ctrl + F to search for 2070 type it and see that the 2070 isnt a NPC it is in the other column posX and posY sooo i KNOW BASIC ENGLISH and i remember that pos comes from position and X and Y are VECTORS sooo this is the position of other npc not mine and im gonna close this file... Now the other one is npc.csv too so i will open it i see that its in common\table\main\chengdu ... so i push my brain to its limits and i remember taht MAIN stands for the MAIN MAP not world 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,... MAIN MAP ! So the chengdu stands for some city o_O LOGIC i open it and see that i have 2070 ID in the first column and the posX and posY i go to chek what is this City i type the comand -moveto and the numbers from posX nad posY and o_O MAGIC HAPPENDS i found my NPC so i delete this row and save the FILE BINGO im done but im so Special person and low braind idiot kid that he wants someone else to do his WORK.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey suncho , What If my windows 8 cant search trough csv files ? Only names of files

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey suncho , What If my windows 8 cant search trough csv files ? Only names of files

Well if you are with win 8 u suck that OS is useless. And if you are with 8 you just need to learn all the folders which is which :). Double the time double the work.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey B1tch , first try something before u say it sucks . Win 7 is useless bugged hacker targetive OS . My double weaker PC would beat a poop out of urs on bench with windows 8. So Shut Up ,go try it first

Upvote 0
Back