• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] I WANT TO DELETE C-HUNTER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean by "C-Hunter." If you could provide me with more information or context about what you are referring to, I may be able to help you better.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Üzgünüm ama "C-Hunter" derken neyi kastettiğinden emin değilim. Bahsettiğiniz şey hakkında bana daha fazla bilgi veya bağlam sağlayabilirseniz, size daha iyi yardımcı olabilirim.
WarriorZ AntiCheat Name; c-HUNTER

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
WarriorZ AntiCheat Name; c-HUNTER
I understand. If you want to uninstall or remove the WarriorZ AntiCheat program with the name "c-HUNTER," you can try the following steps:
  1. Go to the Windows Start menu and type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
  2. Click on "Control Panel" to open it.
  3. Click on "Programs and Features" or "Uninstall a program" depending on your version of Windows.
  4. Scroll down the list of installed programs until you find "WarriorZ AntiCheat" or "c-HUNTER."
  5. Click on "WarriorZ AntiCheat" or "c-HUNTER" and then click on the "Uninstall" button.
  6. Follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation process.
Once you have uninstalled the program, it should be removed from your system.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you just stop spamming your silly chat gpt answers. You sound like a bot, man.

Upvote 0
Back