• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] Issue with questline.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello fellas,

so I just got the new TW server and client files working, thanks to @UseresU s guide. Everything seemed to be working perfectly fine at the beginning. But I ran into a massive issue with one of the first quests.
It happened on the quest |LVL10| Facing Destiny. After finishing the quest requirements, the game should spawn three NPC‘s. But instead I get the error <System>Invalid Command Event_AddClientTriggerEvent 13 0 661 doesn‘t exist. (Added photo I‘ve taken on the error)
So new players will basically be stuck on that forever. But I have no idea what file I gotta edit to fix that. Looked into S_Mission.ini and a couple scene .ini‘s. But I couldn‘t figure it out so far…
I dunno, if the issue is on the server side or the client side.

Someone got ideas?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

------------------------------------------

Edit: I fixed it. It was the scene S609.ini. Seems like there was a lot of differences between the v7 and the TW files. Copied and pasted both server and client 609.ini's and the quest was finally do-able.

Let's hope that the other files are alright...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, I got the same problem as yours, I wonder if you can describe your fix more thoroughly? since I tried your fix but still got the same problem but the error code changed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Basically I just used the old v7 s609.ini files and copied them both to the server and the client. But it seems that the fix was temporary. On a new install of the server i stumbled upon the exact same issue. Seems like my „fix“ was just a coincidence.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I‘ll need to experiment how to fully get rid of it. But so far I only jumped from one error to the next (as you said as well)