Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Item exchanger

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi! i am trying to make an npc that gives out equips and weapons in exchange for squishy liquid, bubblings huge bubbles, coke slime bubbles, gelatins and red gummy slimes. The magician equips and weapons cost 50 squishy liquid, the warrior ones 50 bubblings huge bubbles, the thief ones 50 coke slime bubbles, the archer ones 50 red gummy slimes and the pirate ones 50 gelatins.i have gotten it to this point...:

function start() {
status = -1;
action(1, 0, 0);
}

function action(mode, type, selection) {
if (mode == -1) {
cm.sendOk("#eFUCK YOU!!!!!#n")
cm.dispose();
} else {
if (mode == 0 && status == 0) {
cm.sendOk("Okay, see you again...");
cm.dispose();
}
if (mode == 1)
status++;
else
status--;
if (status == 0) {
cm.sendYesNo("#bHmmm#k#e . . .#n\r\nSo, you come from afar, into the world of #eSlimeMS . . .#n\r\n\r\nI am the #eUltimate Item#n maker #e. . .#n \r\n\r\n Would you like me to craft some unique items for you?");
} else if (status == 1) {
cm.sendSimple("#bWhat would you like me to make???#k\r\n\r\n" +
"\r\n#L1#Magician Equips" +
"\r\n#L2#Thief Equips" +
"\r\n#L3#Warrior Equips" +
"\r\n#L4#Archer Equips" +
"\r\n#L5#Pirate Equips");
} else if (status == 2) {
if (selection == 1) {
cm.sendSimple("#bWhat would you like me to make???#k\r\n\r\n" +
"\r\n#L101#Blue Czar (#v1052076#)" +
"\r\n#L102#Blue Elemental Gloves (#v1082164#)" +
"\r\n#L103#Blue Elemental Shoes (#v1072268#)" +
"\r\n#L104#Dragon Staff (#v1382036#)");
if (status == 3) {
if (selection == 101) {
cm.sendOk("This will cost #r70 Squishy Liquid #v4000004##k.\r\n\r\nIs This Ok?");
if (status == 4); {
if (cm.haveItem(4000004,70)) {
cm.gainItem(4000004,-70);
cm.gainItem(1052076,1);
} else
cm.sendSimple("Sorry, you don't have enough #v4000004#s! talk to Maya to get some!")
}
}
}
}
}
}
}

it works until you click on blue czar. it does not come up with ("This will cost #r70 Squishy Liquid #v4000004##k.\r\n\r\nIs This Ok?");

Any help would be much appreciated and will give thanks.

Back