Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Items Glow & Texture

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm using SSeMU Files S3.

What seems the problem from this image ?

1. Weapons is +13, but it didn't glow as normal. Just like +6

2. The Flameberge texture is Square ?

Edit :
I've fixed the question no.1

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try replace the sword bmd with this

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you have glow.gld in your client files? like in data/ maybe u can open with glow editor

and open editor, load your gld file and find that item id and see if u can fix it

Hi, i've fixed the Glow, now left the Flameberge texture.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hi, i've fixed the Glow, now left the Flameberge texture.

it feels like the texture of flamberge is not reading it, or is wrong extension ile or is not there correctly or something, put the flamberge .bmd in desktop with pentium tools view the .bmd and see the error to know which texture files are used, then view those files and see if something looks wrong, cus for me its not texture, its the effects of it (the fire thing) thats missing or not playing

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it feels like the texture of flamberge is not reading it, or is wrong extension ile or is not there correctly or something, put the flamberge .bmd in desktop with pentium tools view the .bmd and see the error to know which texture files are used, then view those files and see if something looks wrong, cus for me its not texture, its the effects of it (the fire thing) thats missing or not playing

Yes, thats what i read at forums too, the effect. I’m not sure if there’s a way to fix this. Maybe have some plugins dll or something to make this work ?
I’ve already checked all the bmd files, everything is good.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
only thing i could recommend just to 'test' is find other client very similar to yours, same main version or very close version, apply it and go in game and see if its something mistaken inside of main.exe if the issue still exists it could be somewhere else in the client, in the ssemu .dlls or so

Upvote 0
Back