Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J [Help]Linux

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone there know how to work with a Linux Server ( I bought a Linux server ) I need him to setup the L2 Server/Database what I made on the Root server.If he helps me 4 it I will promote him to a GM.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well it's easy only you need time to get familiar with the new commands. Please explain more about the server you bought... Not the hardware, but the software and support if any is present. Like, will they update server's soft or you will have to do all by yourself?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well it's easy only you need time to get familiar with the new commands. Please explain more about the server you bought... Not the hardware, but the software and support if any is present. Like, will they update server's soft or you will have to do all by yourself?

Ok,I did everything but I cant open the .bat file. ;:)sq_yellow

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
learn what linux is before you try to setup a server on it.

.bat on Linux Oo (where's the noob hammer?)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
learn what linux is before you try to setup a server on it.

.bat on Linux Oo (where's the noob hammer?)

I meant with this how I can convert the .bat file to the linux file wich is .h or I dont remember the full name.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I would seriously suggest learning more how linux works before you venture into hosting a server.
I don't know how much more simplier that guide could be except if it was written for windows. ;)

Upvote 0
Back