Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help]Lithium Max Skills

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm using Lithium Source and whenever I max my skills it maxes everything... Is there a way to max everything but beginner skills?

至死不渝
Reaction score
under maxskills or maxskillsbyjob, set a var such that x = skillid/10000 or so. (replace skill id with the correct method to get skill ids)

Then if x = 0, do nothing for the script, else do what it is supposed to do.

This allows you to block out beginner skills.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
under maxskills or maxskillsbyjob, set a var such that x = skillid/10000 or so. (replace skill id with the correct method to get skill ids)

I'm not sure what you mean..
I went on my NPCConversationManager.java this is what I got.
Code:
    public final void maxAllSkills() {
        HashMap<Skill, SkillEntry> sa = new HashMap<>();
        for (Skill skil : SkillFactory.getAllSkills()) {
            if (GameConstants.isApplicableSkill(skil.getId()) && skil.getId() < 90000000) { //no db/additionals/resistance skills
                sa.put(skil, new SkillEntry((byte) skil.getMaxLevel(), (byte) skil.getMaxLevel(), SkillFactory.getDefaultSExpiry(skil)));
            }
        }
        getPlayer().changeSkillsLevel(sa);
    }

public final void maxSkillsByJob() {
            if (GameConstants.isApplicableSkill(skil.getId()) && skil.canBeLearnedBy(getPlayer().getJob())) { //no db/additionals/resistance skills
                sa.put(skil, new SkillEntry((byte) skil.getMaxLevel(), (byte) skil.getMaxLevel(), SkillFactory.getDefaultSExpiry(skil)));
            }
        }
    }

Do I put 0 = SkillID under maxskills or maxskillsbyjob?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I've tried to apply this, but it doesnt seem to be working out for me... Could you maybe show an example for the noobs?

Upvote 0
至死不渝
Reaction score
Code:
public final void maxNLSkills() {
            if (GameConstants.isApplicableSkill(skil.getId()) && skil.canBeLearnedBy(getPlayer().getJob())) { //no db/additionals/resistance skills
[COLOR="#FF0000"]           int x = skil.getId() / 10000;
                if (x == 0 || x == 2001 || x == 1000 || x == 3000 || x == 3001 || x == 2000 || x == 2003 || x == 2002) {
                }[/COLOR] else { 
            }
            }
        }
      }

Upvote 0
Back