Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] m_event_Robot_04.abl/Can`t Load Skin object!!!

Reaction score
i used the m_event_Robot_04.abl of raceran,omegaran,godzran,yah ran and my friend tried to use braveran and demonz too and still the problem occurs, i think we need to explore this manually coz it works on women. But if you use default raceran client with its server files, the robot will appear in male, this only occurs when you use the server files of godz and using the client of race.

Correct me if im wrong haha.

-Newbie.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@miremo.. you're wrong ahhaha =))

try to explore it more deeper.. a simple renaming of files may solve this problem :D

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
^_^... trial and error is the best here.. and i already solved this error :))

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh come on you guys, enough with the hate :):

Don't worry, I love you guys, and that's more important than anything else in the world, right? :):

AlsothefactthatIalsohavethisproblemandstillcan'tfixminelololololol.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
encrypted files is working robot abl :) if decrypted have error like cant load skin object :)) ! no have idea how to fix decrypted files :D my share race ran client hehe :)) ask owner how to fix this ^_^ Seifer

Upvote 0
Reaction score
encrypted files is working robot abl :) if decrypted have error like cant load skin object :)) ! no have idea how to fix decrypted files :D my share race ran client hehe :)) ask owner how to fix this ^_^ Seifer

what do you mean pat? the client that you shared is the one who has a working abl file of robot? ^^.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
then why you dont give idea how to do ^_^, you shared the client w/o asking the owner right? and hope you will shared and give idea how to fixed the error..

and also the problem in your shared client is the gunner you choose in character selection it will become extreme and if you choose extreme its gunner class, and the gunner skills didnt work cant attack the mobs.. can you give an idea to solev this problem hehe thats better :p

Upvote 0
Back