• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP]Map Bugtrap

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did anyone experience this kind of bug trap when i go to Tyranny and Saint Power Plant map i always got bug trap , i tried opening their lev files @ lev editor Tyranny lev works fine in saint power plant lev i got this error "GAME TEXT ERROW emcrowact_knock Not found"

i also trid /lev_new their lev in another maps it works so now i don't know what's wrong

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try to delete the veno mob on the lev file and see if its works

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lev file works on lev editor if i just click okay on the error i also tried summoning veno on other maps its fine

when i use m2p command i also got bugtrap
If you use /m2p command to move, is it OK?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've also checked the mmp file . I tried rebuilding my MiniA without my updates in source it works well i think there is problem in my source code i'll try to recode again

Upvote 0