Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help me! 404.0 HTTP ERROR

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, RageZone!

I followed this tutorial:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f335/set-r63-hotel-iis-navicat-831404/

But it doesn't work and i get this error..
this - Help me! 404.0 HTTP ERROR - RaGEZONE Forums

I guess i installed everything i had to and did everything as i should, but something is wrong..

I maybe sound like a noob or something but this is the first time im using RevCMS, Phoenix, Navicat and IIS. I use my VPS for this retro. Lol :)

Hope to get some help, so fast as possible because i want to play.
Sorry for my grammar or spelling misstakes or what ever is wrong, but im tired and i dont care for it right now, but i hope you understand it! :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
☮TAKU????
Reaction score
Your web.config is mssing/wrong, you'll have to install a plugin that allows .htaccess or search on google for a web.config tutorial

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okey.. Should be the web.config because i dont have it on my wwwroot folder. I only have the .htaccess file...
But where can i find the plugin so i can install it? :)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tried everything, but then i get other errors.. So im going to uninstall everything and try it again maybe. :p

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You've clearly done something wrong during the IIS installation. Because every person knows that it works after you've installed the right components. Maybe you want to remove IIS again and re-install it with the right components because this never happens unless you've clearly done something wrong during the IIS installation.

Every normal person knows that if you've installed the right components that it's going to work even if you place a CMS to it so this is just your own fault just to point out.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Install URL Rewrite which you can find here:

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When i installed IIS the IIS7 page worked so i dont know, when i uploaded the cms it didn't work..
But now i got it working, i just re-installed it and now it's working. But i need a hole new swf pack for r63. :p

Do you know where i can get it? :D

Upvote 0
Back