Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help Me Fast

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I Configured All odbc right i configured the system and user but if i configure my adminpanel allways on sites etc this pops up

Fatal error: Call to undefined function odbc_connect() in /home/a2548445/public_html/adminpanel/functions.php on line 17

I Maked all right why this wont work

btw i uploaded it on 000webhost maybe this is the problem or something ?

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

maybe i maked hre what wrong ? ssay me

//Edit to fit YOUR requirements.
$servername = "ThunderGunZ";
$accounttable = "Account";
$logintable = "Login";

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes host it on your pc , server . You are not supposed to upload to a webhost unless you know what you are doing .If u insist on uploading on a webhost because you want the website online 24/7 , you can . But you have to make a remote mssql connection to the server .

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i tryd to host it on wamp ... but if i go to localhsot on mozila but then i i want look its all white
... oh now i host it over wamp on my pc and its pops up this i configured right =/

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\wamp\www\web\config.php on line 3

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

on wizikids v2 regpage this pops uo

Parse error: parse error, expecting `'}'' in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 23

Upvote 0
Back