• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help me] Forsaken World WoS Server Error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey guys, i need help with some kind of error. makes me not be able to log into the game..
When i try to log in it says "Client version too old"
Please help me (=

Screenshot>
SlaSH DaSH - [Help me] Forsaken World WoS Server Error. - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Uh? your point??

With all the comments I have made about you NOT using the SEARCH button. You still think that posting new threads will get people to FEED you the answers? this means one thing and one thing only!! YOU know NOTHING about deving and are completely helpless. And you just want the answers to be fed to you instead of you finding them yourself. You have dug a hole so deep that its now impossible for you to get yourself out of it. I dont think there is anymore to be said about you. And im pretty sure alot of people would agree with all of this.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back