Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help Me Get Phoenix 3.7.1 Online Please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay, I've been trying for the last 3 days to get my localhost setup of an r63 hotel online. to my suprise its arder than i thought.. how do i connect it to teh internet? like i have the datatbasses set up online but how do i connect it?!?! i need some help badly as i promised friends this would be up by now and they will begin to grow tired of me and think i am so sort of liar lmao, someone? Spread the love?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i will ^ but i also need to know how to connect the server to my client when my client is hosted online... isit like a oldskool thing where i portforward and leave server on my localhost or do i have to connect it to the phpmyadmin in my websites cpanel. im so confused.

Upvote 0
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
You'd need to leave your computer running online 24/7 (for the emulator). If you have cPanel you can use the mysql server on the website and use Remote SQL to hook up your server to the webhost's mysql server.

And your CMS would need to uploaded to your webhost if you were to use a webhost

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hotel.dubhub.net, thanks havent got it working yet but will check it out also, I downloaded that server you put up and when it gets close to finishing the compile it crashes :s

Upvote 0
Back