Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help Me Lotof server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
jr.oliv - Help Me Lotof server - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
open folder coserverproject/Bin/Debug then open config ini and change db name and db pw and get ur ip there

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go into your references and delete MySql.Data, then go back and add the reference again. It should be located in the Debug folder. Then go into Database.cs and delete:
using MySql.Data.MySqlClient;
and
public static MySqlConnection Connection;

Then go back and type them in manually the same as above.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go into your references and delete MySql.Data, then go back and add the reference again. It should be located in the Debug folder. Then go into Database.cs and delete:
using MySql.Data.MySqlClient;
and
public static MySqlConnection Connection;

Then go back and type them in manually the same as above.

:busted_co Help me Please!:busted_co

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@jr.oliv i am not scott but i can help u...click on that + at references and u will see Mysql.Data . Right click on it - remove. Now right click on references - add reference.In the Add Reference window click Browse and look for Mysql.Data.Dll in ur source.You will find it in COServerProject\bin\Debug . After this rebuild.
:2gunsfiring_v1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Restart. Delete that source; then unrar/unzip the original one. Open it in Visual Studios C# 2008 Express ONLY. And it should work from there. =D

Back