Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help me magickey main I use cabalmail from http://forum.ragezone.com/f459/cabal...d-b

RaGEZONER
Reaction score
Many of us don't know where the magic key is.

The Dec to Hex that worked in EP2 does not apply here.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Why do you talk like I'm going to release it o.o

Because you're the one who released that main and gave idea on how to removed xdata file check that's why we expect more from you. It's our pleasure if you would also share to us the magic of your brilliant idea. :):Thanks

Upvote 0
RaGEZONER
Reaction score
Even if you pack it afterwards?
What about others using the cabalmain spike released, supposedly you can crash channels with it?
It uses the same magic key.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
PunkS7yle said:
But imho it'd be a security problem cause everyone would know where to look for it and hackers would find it easy O_O

+1

It's hard to release this "Magickey How To" since no packed exe cannot be unpacked. If you find it guys just keep it by your self. :D

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can not find the magickey on this client :(
Please have anyone know it, pls send me the offset into my inbox.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
from what i know , or what ppl told me , the magik key maybe is in xdata.enc or maybe in cabalmain idk eactly , but from what i test it seems to be on cabalmain.. :p

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if you only want to know what magickey it is, take a look in your server logs

Upvote 0
RaGEZONER
Reaction score
from what i know , or what ppl told me , the magik key maybe is in xdata.enc or maybe in cabalmain idk eactly , but from what i test it seems to be on cabalmain.. :p

Are you trying to trool someone, that is not very nice?
I know now where the magic key is and how to change it but it is not working like it is supposed to.

Upvote 0
RaGEZONER
Reaction score
I have already pinned down the first 4 magic key numbers, they are not in one single string and they are not in the main.
Key(2250, 123457823)

I will post tomorrow on how to edit the first two key numbers Key(2250, 123457823)
I think it will be good enough.

With the default key anyone can grab any main and connect with your server and I do not agree with that.

Upvote 0
Back