Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help Me pleace u.u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello

could help me configure everything but when you load the map of "Gate of Alker" closes when appearing on the map, if someone something happened and what might solve please help with this information

Leave some pictures for more information about my problem

Sin título1 - Help Me pleace u.u - RaGEZONE Forums Sin título2 - Help Me pleace u.u - RaGEZONE Forums Sin título - Help Me pleace u.u - RaGEZONE Forums

from already thank you very much

(Sorry for my English Is Bad.... n_nU)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
Would you be willing to trust me and send me the files? That's the only way I (and anyone else) can help you, or you can provide more information like logs :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello

if you tell me that I can pass files to check this error

server files

and edited on the client?

Thank you very much for your help n.n

regards

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello!

and repaired what was the client exe that was obsolete change it and it worked, thanks

but now I have another problem not appear the npc chat and mall with npc if anyone knows anything about it please help

Here some pictures

1 - Help Me pleace u.u - RaGEZONE Forums 2 - Help Me pleace u.u - RaGEZONE Forums
many Thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Would you be willing to trust me and send me the files? That's the only way I (and anyone else) can help you, or you can provide more information like logs :)

Hello!

Thanks for helping. the problem was the exe, change it and could work perfectly, but now I have another problem, the npc that give the main quest and some do not give me chat by double clicking as with the merchants. if you have any information about this error would greatly appreciate you, really help me a lot thanks

greetings

PD:Up in the post are some pictures showing my problem: D thank you very much

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
I'd take a look at the .bin files :) it seems its having trouble finding what quest goes to which npc :) look at all the Q bins with a packing tool, if you need one just ask. Also I'm not sure if this is the problem, but its worth something at least seeing that the vets on here are done with it (cept a few good ones that i won't mention, starting a little fight and war isn't worth it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back