Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help Me Pls :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello my server, everything runs as it should but no one from outside is not connected, the ports are all set, you can deal with my mistake?? thanks

may be at fault and client? or must enter the IP address into clientâ? through a hex editor? Help me please

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Reaction score
Your IP must be visible for others, so you must have public IP or use Hamachi, which emulate virtual network. And yes, you have to change IP in your Main.exe to your global IP.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi thank you for the advice but can tell me what is the main exe code to change IP?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please any advice on how to find the code to change the IP address in Main.exe? thanks

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please any advice on how to find the code to change the IP address in Main.exe? thanks

Edit the main using any hex editor. Just open it up with the Editor and search for the Main IP. You'll also need to change the main serial, and in some cases, also the main version. Which Version are you using? Which MuServer files? If you can't configure your Main, tell me your IP and MUServer files, so that i can configure it for you

Also, you should use no-ip for ip redirect. It's very simple to use. It'll just redirect your personal No-ip address to your public IP. So, if for some reason you change your Public IP, you just refresh your NO-IP Address and the players will still be able to log in your server from outside.

Here's no-ip website:

Tell me your results.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back