Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help me to find All Official Flyff Tools

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello,

i make a little project with a asm friend (based in reverse of official tools yes.)

And i need to know ALL official tools , (link to download too) and utility if you know ^^

Help me to find utility and other official tools :p

Actualy i have :

- 050616ScriptConvert --> Tools for merge NPC/ResData.inc/PropQuest/Character/Help/TreeHelp betwin all Language of the game
- AccumulatorServer --> I think it's for get client error (but i'm not sure)
- Beast(World Editor) --> Create map
- ChangeName --> For Remplace in files word by other word
- Cola/ColaView --> For Model view, convert (ase to 03d)
- CollectionServer --> Send to the certifer Ip, ClientVer, Lang, and server chose by player and save in mssql
- Daisy --> For Edit Window of Flyff
- MakeMap --> For Cut BMP map of beast to all DDS (make mini map)
- MonitorTerminal -> Look if server it's on or not and send a SMS if is off (i'm not sure about it)
- Monitor --> Manager of MonitorTerminal
- merge2 --> Make .Res with files
- MergeMaster --> i never work in this but i think it's for cheak the script for merge2
- Miranda --> I think it's for try new item/model without go InGame or for screen
- ModelNameChecker --> I think it's a tools for cheak if anim or model it's ok with model (but i have only error when i use)
- ProfileView --> For Read profile files created by server
- sfx editor --> for create/edit flyff SFX

thx to help me :p (maybe it's can help you)

Last edited:
Owner
Reaction score
I dont know all of the tools but you have an lot. 1 question though i am also looking for MakeMap program so i can create my own Minimap images.
Could you help me with that?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah, easy i try to explain to you :

In Beast :

1.Open your World
2.Click in Files -> Save as Bitmap
3.Directly Save without use checkbox

in MakeMap:

1. Use CTRL+O and select your BMP or your map
2. Left Click in the square (top - left) and go to the square (bottom-right) without release the left click

You can select only one square if you know where you need update your minimap

And it's okey you have DDS of your map in same folder of your BMP

i hope i have help you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sir can u help me I'm using v15 and I don't know how to use gmail command do u have a complete tutorial or full list what can I type in game thanks in advance

sir can u help me I'm using v15 and I don't know how to use gm command do u have a complete tutorial or full list what can I type in game thanks in advance

Back