Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help me with da client installing and getting into private servers Legend of Mir 3 

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im confused :eh: wif all the posts...how am i gonna play the LOM 3 private servers??can any1 show me the link of LOM 3 client download and translation or wadeva is needed to play LOM 3 private servers...this post may help others who wanna play :eat_arrow ...so pls help me :thumbup:

Reaction score
Well for starters your looking in the wrong place.
If you want to play a private server you first have to find a advert for such a thing, LOMCN do allow adverts and i think so does RZ now - not sure...

Once you have the said server you wish to play on, then go to there forums (they all have them) and join up. If they are any good then they will have a place where you can download a client and then the updates. People who run Private Server spend a long time making sure they have the links up and the updates required.

Now depending on the server you try, one of the following will happen:

1. The host is utter crap and ha only just figured out how to get a server running and wont have a place for downloads - to be honest I would pass these by as the server wont stay up long as they struggle to work things out then get sick..

2. The hist uses a .RAR or .ZIp files for patches which you need to extract them move across to the right place in your MIR3 Directory.

3. The host is uber switched on and has a patching system in place, very easy update and make sure you have the right files with this one..

Reason for mir3 not having loads of links for the client - its Frigging BIG man - 1 GIG, do you know anyone running a private server who has this space to dish out to 50k users? nope cos it costs money - so your gonna have to struggle with broken links, slow links and so forth...

No-one said it would be easy to play private servers now did they?

exe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1gig isnt that big, its like 500 mb, the dif. really doesnt matter, like whether ur getting the game in 1.5h or in 2h

Back