• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Missing code in TMS v113 & v119

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys, I encountered some problems writing TMS v119 server.

I wrote the server which is based on an open source TMS v113 server (OdinMS), however, I met with the problem in MaplePacketCreator.java -> spawnPlayerMapobject().

I found some missing code in the source code when I reversed the TMS v113 client.

These code wasn't lying on the IDA but they could perfectly worked!

---

The pictures below shows that the pseudo code are highly matched with the source code.

However, when we finished the BUFF function, the code below were missing.

As you can see, the code between the addCharLook function and the BUFF function are more than a ReadShort function.

---

I have been using Cheat Engine to trace the packet, however, the packet is truly under the sequence of BUFF -> ReadShort -> addCharLook.

I can't figure out why the source code could perfectly worked. :*:

Could you guys please answer me the questions? :*:

Much appreciate!!!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited: