Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Modding Gunz.exe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to edit gunz.exe? I can't do it because of the encryption. Is there another Gunz.exe out there somewhere?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You think I'm the one who made all the 1337 trainers? Nope, that's not me. I just copied his name because I hate him and try to make his e-rep die as it slowly is.

But, I need help editting Gunz.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1337 is a very good Gunz player give him credit where its due, shame the guy made hacks tbh.

I'm sorry but I can't tell you anything you wouldn't already know.

Upvote 0
Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
Unpack Gunz.exe (I think it's packed with ASPack or UPX) then you can edit it in Olly or whatever you're doing it in.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You think I'm the one who made all the 1337 trainers? Nope, that's not me. I just copied his name because I hate him and try to make his e-rep die as it slowly is.

But, I need help editting Gunz.
We dont help name copy noobs or do we ?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yup. It's packed with ASPack v2.12. Where can I get UnASPack that supports up to version 2.12? I tried Google.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's very easy to unpack, just let olly trace the EP and dump it then repair it with ImpRec. There was a tut posted by Brax google it.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Vivak, can you send me your MSN?

Olly isn't evening searching for the EP, it just analysis it.

Upvote 0
Back