Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Mu server works for public but not for localhost

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello
I'm new to the server but I've been able to get the server on for public connections (my friends connect and play). However, my computer (which is also the host) can not access the server (I'm disconnected when I open the game - before the servers appear) ...

Do you have any of what I can do to be able to connect with other people?
Obs1: in main.exe and in ServerInfo.bmd the IPs I fill in is public IP ....
Obs2: I searched all night and only saw comments about changing the windows host file, so I changed it as follows:127.0.0.1 localhost192.168.0.42 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx #IP PUBLIC

Thank you very much

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
in your hosts file you can’t map one ip to another, just host names to ip.
How do you launch your main.exe? When it connects to 127.0.0.1 it will not work. Try the public ip or another loopback ip, e.g. 127.127.127.127

Hi nevS !
First of all thank you for the support !

How do you launch your main.exe?
A: by double clicking main.exe... (I don't have a launcher yet).

Try the public ip or another loopback ip, e.g. 127.127.127.127

I changed the IP of the bmd file to 127.127.127.127 and now I am not disconnected when I open the game, but I am disconnected when selecting the server... Any idea?

Someone could close this thread? I think it's out of the rules and location...

Sorry :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back