Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] MuServer S12 E2 Launcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. I spent over 3 hours, got 7 viruses yet did not resolve my issue. I did installed S12 E2 MuOnline server, configured it, everything works fine. Server runs, no problems. But I cannot find a single, simple main.exe IP changer. Does it even exist? I know that I need to change ServerInfo.bdm, but 99% editors doesn't work or has more viruses than my ex, same as some random Launcher creators which every single bloody one needs some kind of update or other crap. Hex Editor is not going to work, as IP is "$s" value so I can't change it to 15 characters value without corrupting file. Have a laugh if you want, I know there's some easy fix for it, but I cannot find it. Any ideas?

P.S. yes, after 13 years on this forum, I did learned to use google search and other search engines. NONE of answers are either working or are still up.

Back