Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[help] Omega Devolution Repack 0.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok maybe I'm just a Special person but I cant figure out how to log in under the admin login. whats the default admin login name and password?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Omega Devolution releas is to with an install folder like the Unlimited OGame release. The install folder is for on host but if you do it on a computer you will need a sql file like rageonline did we are thinking of releasing it but still not sure

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok is there an English version of the install???? I cant read it. I got lucky when using the installer for the mysql part and guessed what it said.

I ran what I couldn't read through a translator.(my x-girlfriend) it still doesn't make sense to me. how am I supposed to use the administration?

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
just use rageonline v9 database... works fine

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The database are we still working on I dont have much spare time to work on it but when it is ready I shall release it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back