Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J [HELP] Open ports

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi
I was wondering if there's someone on this who uses Vista cuz I want to open ports but I don't know how. I asked someone but he uses XP and I can't find it on Vista.
Grtz Neo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
controll panel -> firewall -> exceptions -> you can either add a .exe so it can access any ports it needs, or you can open the tpc/udp port and allow any program through which uses that port. Ifg your using a software firewall such as AVG, kaspersky, whatever, then you will need to add an exception through that. If you are using a router aswell you will need to access your routers controll panel and add an exeption for it. I doubt anyone can give you much more help than that.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well to open ports its all via the router...its in the Virtual Servers section. althought i dont know the l2 ports, they were 4...i know 7777 was one xD

Upvote 0
Back