Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Player to npc

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So i don't know how I am going to explain this good but is it possible to add into the npc conversation manager the "PlayerToNpc" function which is bassically just putting the player into the npc's dialogue. they did it with evans in there beggining story line and all that goodness. is it possible to do that in V55 :)?? i used to have it on my v116 server and i tried copying it over and it didnt work. any suggestions?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So i don't know how I am going to explain this good but is it possible to add into the npc conversation manager the "PlayerToNpc" function which is bassically just putting the player into the npc's dialogue. they did it with evans in there beggining story line and all that goodness. is it possible to do that in V55 :)?? i used to have it on my v116 server and i tried copying it over and it didnt work. any suggestions?

I don't believe that it will work, unless you have really good knowledge on modified -ing your client. There is a special gui/frame they use for it and I'm pretty sure v55 doesn't have it.

Upvote 0
Back