Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help please :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, i have download a KRO but the thing is that im Australian haha

so can't read any of it...i use to paly Ragnarok alot but then moved to Aust. and quit but tbene the game it is i still wan pla after 2 years of a break

so if some1 could help me from scratch lol it would be heaps good :)

so i have:
1. KRO
2. hexedRO (some file some dude told me to download in another furm whihc led me here lol)

so i need like an English config :)

and make the sever offline so i can only play, becuase i dun have the money to pay to play

Jeremy

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The announcement part is always in korean 'cause it's coming straight from kRO. Those translations should only change IN-GAME languages.

Look for you patching problems.

And what error are you getting?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i've downloaded the altest Sakary patch in the link u gave me....but it keeps saying ' attepmt to connect FTP sever, please wiat' sits on that for minutes-on-end. im not sure if its meant to or wat..

is this meant to happen?

thanks for your help so far :)

also when i try to play it says: fake dinput.dll: c:/programe Files/ Gravity/ Ro/ dinput.dll

Last edited:
Back