Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help PLZ

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
OK guys thru gettin a lil help and allot of trial and error i was able to set up my rm server. Now im tryin to set up M4rky's Charedit/Acc creation/uni mailer proggy. The Problem is I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM DOIN. I have never messed with servers or php. I am quick to catch on but i don;t know where to start. I have downloaded Easy PhP (apache, MySQL, php). thats about as far as i can get lol. Can neone help me get it set up? Ty in advance 4 ur help.

I dont know if this is relavent or not. But I am runnin the rm server on microsoft sql.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can neone plz help. I may be new to all of this but i catch on fast and a start in the right direction would be great. I would use the help file 4 the programs i dl'd but they are in french and i don;t speak french. I lil help would br greatly appeciated. TY

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok what you need to do is open sql enterprise manager and use the left panel to browse to the redmoon tables. Open some of the tables (right click, open, return all rows) to get an idea of what sql looks like. Now, open the sql query analyzer (it;s in the menubar somewhere) and paste and run (play button) these:
- adding an account:
INSERT INTO tblBillID (BillID,Password) VALUES('username','password')

- adding a unique to a char's f8 menu:
INSERT INTO tblSpecialItem1
(ItemKind, ItemIndex, ItemDurability, [Position], Map, X, Y, TileKind, GameID, WindowKind, WindowIndex, MiscTime, AttackGrade, StrengthGrade, SpiritGrade, dexterityGrade, PowerGrade)
VALUES (6, itemid, 4, 1, 1, 100, 100, 0, 'charname', 3, 7, '1/1/1990', stage, str, spr, dex, pow)

Make sure the char is logged out when you mess around.
To change stats and stuff, just open (return all rows) tblGameID1 and edit the field of your choice. If you have any more questions regarding these three things, please use the search function cause this is like the fourth time I've posted them, and others have too.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
TY 4 the help

Man i appreciate the post and i will use that info if i need to. But what really would like to get help with is setting up the acc creation/unimailer/chareditor. that m4rky created. The private server im setting up is 4 one purpose only. To gather info 4 a Rm diosa website (if/when) it does return. And 4 the information i am hoping to gather the ability to frequently change character skins, char stats, and honor would be better and more easily with that set up. If neone can plz help me, again it would be greatly appreciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have no clue about PHP/Apache, it'd be harder to set up than setting up your own Redmoon server. You'd do better using the SQL Queries people have given here on the forums and the Enterprise Manager console.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll post a simple way of setting up php in the morning. Cya then!

Back