Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Problem with grass

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys i have a problem with my grasses

when i move in the game they are flashing its very difficult to explane so i took a video

thanks for ur answer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes mate its not about settings i tried every setting :( i really dont know how to fix

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i was using old grass but it was same before i change new grass,

there is one more problem i have maybe its also about this.

if i put riot or wood shield when i walk around them they become invisible and come back to visible its also like flashing

Upvote 0
Reaction score
i was using old grass but it was same before i change new grass,

there is one more problem i have maybe its also about this.

if i put riot or wood shield when i walk around them they become invisible and come back to visible its also like flashing
yes shields are bugged like that i will try and think what i did and let you know

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you for helpin me u always try to help people, ragezone need people like u :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still same guys i saw checkin community release from DNC it has no bug like that but i dont know where to fix

Upvote 0
Reaction score
The problem is in the old Colorado map and due to the files not being the same with the new version I just released. I don't recommend just copying that Colorado map over without making a backup copy and testing.
The xml files are different. :-/
Make a backup of Levels\WZ_Colorado and copy the "new release" Levels\WZ_Colorado

Uploaded a copy of the new releases map "If you'd like to test". (It might not work)
Please backup your current map first.

It is a rar file, but I Did Not make it v5 winrar so even 7zip should open it.

----------------
See the problem is the old maps shaders are already in the map and the xml files reflect shader data that is related to that map / that code.
It could be this file I've uploaded does nothing for you.
Fingers crossed you can do something with it.

I'm really tempted to say, stop and just upgrade to the new release since it has so many more features.
This is your call, not mine.

Best I can do is what I've done here in this post.

PS:
Please let me know what you decided to do and how it turned out.
I give you +1 for determination and +1 for spirit hanging in there like this.
Maybe you'd like to try the new one, if so here is the link:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f790/release-community-edition-based-allrightsource-1004759/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello again i was talkin with Yuri from skype he gave me hint like u did before but ur codes werent here when u told me about shaders i take shaders folder from your source and flashin bug is gone couldnt try the riot shield yet. thx again for sharing and helpin me :)

if any one having bug like that just coppy Community Edition Shaders folder.

PS:I check new release but i already far as new release me and my friend found some bugs on new release i guess he already sended to you :)

Reactions: DNC
Upvote 0
Back