• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP]REQUEST Any body got a good source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yay, I finally made my server but now I need a good source.

I got one that's sorta buggy cause whenever I log out and back in it will erase my pof and if I go in a portal my Client freezes so I need a good source with no bugs! Please?

Thanks,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yay, I finally made my server but now I need a good source.

I got one that's sorta buggy cause whenever I log out and back in it will erase my pof and if I go in a portal my Client freezes so I need a good source with no bugs! Please?

Thanks,
there aren't sources with no bugs released and will never be released.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well do you know a good source? Also I got a problem with CheezCO whenever I fill out the account stuff I will have 1 problem or another

1. Char not found

2. Can't connect

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PowerSourceCO is a good source for starters o.o....Just the basic Mobs/maps/items/portals to start with only.

Back