Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help Request: Elements.pck ESO

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking for some help to unpack a file called elements.pck .... I have used programs like sPCK.exe but it didn't work...i uploaded my copy on mega, here is the link...

Link :

Appreciate any help on this...

also how can I add custom models in my element.data? I added in models.pck and surfaces, but how can i know/find what the model ID asigned to the new Mount/Fashion/Item i add?

thanks in advance..

Last edited:
Reaction score
You're needing a elements.data editor, you cant "unpack" elements.data, it's a data file which requires a data tool called "EL editor". I sadly do not have any tools on me that will assist with this sorry,

/edit
I miss read... sorry,
try this tool, it supports ESO formats: Click here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're needing a elements.data editor, you cant "unpack" elements.data, it's a data file which requires a data tool called "EL editor". I sadly do not have any tools on me that will assist with this sorry,

/edit
I miss read... sorry,
try this tool, it supports ESO formats: Click here

Thankyou for the reply Henmoro, but that tool(s) is not working unfortunately...I get the error "Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow."

Maybe I'm doing something wrong im not sure, I have never used this tool before...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Безымянный - Help Request: Elements.pck ESO - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back