Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[help] Server version and client version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
need a lil help i dont remember how to fix this issue im having was able to fix it when boi files were first released but when i go to login get an error says server version and client version dont match i dont recall what controls this server side

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
need a lil help i dont remember how to fix this issue im having was able to fix it when boi files were first released but when i go to login get an error says server version and client version dont match i dont recall what controls this server side

Have you check what version of the client you used and what boi servers files you used?

and you didn't post that infor here, so it is hard to tell, BUT mostly likely you used the wrong version for client- lol...

if it said wrong version then most likely it is wrong version of the client, You always want to match the client to the server version.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im using boi GOF client ofc trust me i know about matching client with server not first server ive done for a game

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im using boi GOF client ofc trust me i know about matching client with server not first server ive done for a game

yea , I trust you 101% that you got it and KNOW what version you are using. good luck and have fun.

btw. you didn't post what client version and server you used? do you know how AND where to get the client version and server version?

but again who am I to "TRY" to help you. good luck. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back