Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[help&share] possible php scrip for registration

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im not that good at PHP scripting as well as ASP buti tried to do some changes to RAN ONLINE WEB FILES to make an account on cabal,

i successfully created an account using the edited script and inserted my created account to the data base of cabal "cabal_auth_table", also the password is in md5 but when i tried to log in, it says "password or username do not match"

the images on this web is also from RAN CP so dont be surprise

just replace what in the config.php

on the index page click on the register
then you are free to register it will appear on the database but you cant use it to login the game

ive attached those php files try it and maybe someone can do something about it thanks!!!!

PS only the register links works and nothing else!!! ^__^

link for the files

or anyone have a copy of TFN web files ^_^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have this :(
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\AppServ\www\cabal\function.php on line 37

help me fix

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Call to undefined function mssql_connect()
your webserver no have installed function to mssql_connect :p

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i have this :(
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\AppServ\www\cabal\function.php on line 37

help me fix

search file php.ini and write in php.ini
extension=php_mssql.dll

Upvote 0
Back