Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Some boss mob stuff

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What does it mean if a boss mob can use the skill "65535, 65535"? Other boss mobs can use skills of which damage can or cannot (haven't tinkered with it yet) be edited through the skill editor, like Giant Hawk's 23, 17 (Can't remember).

Needless to say, there is no 65535, 65535 on the skill list but this boss mob still does ridiculous 80k in 2 seconds damage that I'm sure is a skill cause I set her damage to be as low as possible on a boss.

The boss' name on SweetyRan is "Angry witch" but on the official she's named "Blaze Angel Mia"

------------------------------------------------------

I also need help on editing mob quantities on EP7 6 class servers.

My tests conclude that these mob quantity data's are stored on the .Lev files, well I tried using the EP7 V1 LevelEdit, I dunno if I did everything right, but I always get a bugtrap when opening the bigger maps, also if there's something I can open, the Mob List (the one with the "Play" and "Stop") is empty.

Any thoughts?

PS: I seriously want to edit boss mob quantities, here's an inventory of approximate boss mob quantities on SweetyRan's maps:

Number of Giant Hawks in Laboratory7 - 6, each going in their own way swarming the Lab.
Number of Ultimate Destroyers in PrisonTestZone - 10+.
Number of Reflectors in AnotherWorldNorth - 3, along with their HP/MP/SP drain skill, this is just cruel.
Number of Lucians in ResearchCenterB1 - 10+, cramping his spawn area along with Guardian Lasers.
Number of Angry Bitches/Blaze Angel Mia's in said map - ONE-HUNDRED AND PLUS. Seriously, the duck, each of them deals 80k damage in 2 seconds, and they're all cramped up in one area. Can't even post a screenie since the laptop I'm using now lags too much and couldn't handle the swarm. Agh.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What does it mean if a boss mob can use the skill "65535, 65535"? Other boss mobs can use skills of which damage can or cannot (haven't tinkered with it yet) be edited through the skill editor, like Giant Hawk's 23, 17 (Can't remember).

Needless to say, there is no 65535, 65535 on the skill list but this boss mob still does ridiculous 80k in 2 seconds damage that I'm sure is a skill cause I set her damage to be as low as possible on a boss.

The boss' name on SweetyRan is "Angry witch" but on the official she's named "Blaze Angel Mia"

------------------------------------------------------

I also need help on editing mob quantities on EP7 6 class servers.

My tests conclude that these mob quantity data's are stored on the .Lev files, well I tried using the EP7 V1 LevelEdit, I dunno if I did everything right, but I always get a bugtrap when opening the bigger maps, also if there's something I can open, the Mob List (the one with the "Play" and "Stop") is empty.

Any thoughts?

65535 65535 is a neutral it means the mobs will not use any skill 12,13 for giant hawk is the skill he is using like

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
65535 65535 is a neutral it means the mobs will not use any skill 12,13 for giant hawk is the skill he is using like

How come I set her damage to be 8000 - 8000 and she does 20k damage per half-second after the first two hits? Are there any other settings that I can tinker with?

Oh and mine its 17, 13 for Giant Hawkie.

EDIT:

Nevermind, just found out you can shift through the boss mob skills. I was only editing Crow Attack 00 and didn't knew there was a Crow Attack 01 and Crow Attack 02 of which was 25k-25k and 15k-15k respectively. Agh, I'm such a dumbass. Now I have to edit all the boss mobs again since I set my server up to be a non-reborn server and stuck with the normal leveling crap.

Now that that's over, anyone can help me with my boss mob quantity issue? Since I can't have slow leveling players go up against 6 bosses at once.

Some shenanigans:

/execute_bullshit
I didn't implement Reborn since I'm more for the PVP/PK balance and skill rather than endless grinding, this is why I love the cooldown on potions option.

If its not entirely evident, I ain't doing this for money.

I'm gonna stop here before I turn this into a tl;dr again.
/end_bullshit

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
How come I set her damage to be 8000 - 8000 and she does 20k damage per half-second after the first two hits? Are there any other settings that I can tinker with?

Oh and mine its 17, 13 for Giant Hawkie.

EDIT:

Nevermind, just found out you can shift through the boss mob skills. I was only editing Crow Attack 00 and didn't knew there was a Crow Attack 01 and Crow Attack 02 of which was 25k-25k and 15k-15k respectively. Agh, I'm such a dumbass. Now I have to edit all the boss mobs again since I set my server up to be a non-reborn server and stuck with the normal leveling crap.

Now that that's over, anyone can help me with my boss mob quantity issue? Since I can't have slow leveling players go up against 6 bosses at once.

Some shenanigans:

/execute_bullshit
I didn't implement Reborn since I'm more for the PVP/PK balance and skill rather than endless grinding, this is why I love the cooldown on potions option.
/end_bullshit

if you are going 2 normal leveling no reborn system just edit your defaultchar and change the exp rate there and the exp of the mobs.. about mobs quantity just use leveditor thats have been shared and make sure read how to use it for the client you are using...

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you are going 2 normal leveling no reborn system just edit your defaultchar and change the exp rate there and the exp of the mobs.. about mobs quantity just use leveditor thats have been shared and make sure read how to use it for the client you are using...

erm, nevermind. thanks anyway. guess I'm stuck with this crap.

actually I wasn't asking abou----

er and also I can't find a level editor for EP7 6class, if EP7 v1 and EP7 6c is different anyway.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what client are u using i think it still ep6 coz ep7 is gunner class 5classes only.. just use ep6 lev editor

I'm using MentaL's SweetyRan EP7 Six Class Server with Extreme and Gunner. Although I am missing a lot of features from the official RAN.

Stuff that are missing:
Buff removal by right clicking on it.
Destiny Box duration timer.
Item Sorting.
Item equip by right clicking on it.
"Are you sure" prompt when dropping items as a precaution for accidental clicking outside the inventory.
Gunner INT summoning skills doesn't effin' work. (Had to just remove them completely)
School War map doesn't exist.
Maps and mobs aren't the same with the official. (The look of the maps, the mobs are still clustered and low quantity)
Option Randomizer Card is missing.
The font I am sure is from the old RAN. (The official RAN font is the smaller white colored ones)
No 207 skills. Also missing are the new jumping skill animations, also missing are the dash skill of brawlers and pull skill of swordsmen.
and ETC.

Soooooooo, do I have EP7 or not? Is this the same with the others who just got their clients by lurking and without money? Anyways, what LevelEdit do I have to use now? Thanks for the reply.

PS: Sorry for the late reply, been getting busy with me having to move places soon. The one I'm staying on is getting demolished for some political reason. Lol.

Upvote 0
Back