Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent [HELP]Some noob questions , sorry

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok this is my 1st time that i make a wow server and i got a couple of questions :
PS : i use apple's ascent .

1st. How can i modify some1 items sale value , instead of money to put badge of justice , or instead of nothing [ free items ] to put badge of justice .
2nd. How can i save the portals that i put outside of towns , becouse the portals in town autosave ... and the portals outside the town disappear after server restart ...
3rd. My friends can talk and can see what "Teleport NPC" says , but i can't see nothing :| strange .

Thx in advice ^^

www.Warforge.Online
Reaction score
1st-To do that you would have to do some edits in the Db
2nd-To make a portal save do this is a example - .go spawn <id> 1
3rd. To make a teleporter npc you need to compile one for the core

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok ^^ thx for support :
1st. I fixed the portals i knew about the 1 at the end but at some portals i forgot to put it .
2nd. I still dunno from where to modify the price ... to put it 20 , 35 , 60 , 100 badge of justice .
3rd. I had the TeleportNPC made but i forgot to modify some things in the ascent-world.conf

Can some1 help me with point number 2 ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to add a badge cost you add the "itemid" found in the "items" table to the "items_extendedcost" table with a value "costid" for how many badges... as for what "costid" is what badges I didn't test it out yet... if someone has a list or wants to test it out let us know

and lmao at your sig

Back