Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help=Some problem in game. L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all.
I have problem when I summon GMPet I can't attack with It,and there isn't skill in action bar of Pet.
Then,i'm using Hero pack rev 192 and I need to know where Is Npc class changer (not subclass).At time I'm adding class with mysql,but In game I don't have find NPC(Can I know ID??).

In 1 L2j server I see GM with many Npc skin (Yes 1 time GM was with rabbit skin),Can I use NPC/Monster skin for my GM??If yes,how??

Thanks (sorry but I'm very very new in L2 world)
(O sorry 1 other thing,I need infinite zoom,But If I use system folder In Hero pack 1711 I get problem with connection in game,Some1 know FIles to change for infinite zoom)

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
1)GM summoned pets (meanin mobs that are made pets by GM's) dont have any special skills.
2)In the admin panel (the second page) u can see a command polyself.Use it.Type the ID of the npc u want to be and u will be transformed into it.(U will not be able to see it urself but others will see u like that--Try to polyself into adena xD)
3)In altsettings u can enable the spawn of the class changer.Then go ingame and shift-click the mob and get the ID of it.

Hope I Helped.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
OOOK thanks man,But for GM pets I told for example if I spawn Baium,goblin or other monsters I don't know Whi He don't attack (u know why)??
Thanks for help.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back