Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos [Help] Some problems when launching mangosd.exe and AD.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there, i have 2 questions.

First was Ad.exe, which is required to extract the maps, i finally found a version which does not crash at 41%, but i noticed there were several files that went "unhandled", i ain't sure what it means but heres a picture of it.

luigix - [Help] Some problems when launching mangosd.exe and AD.exe - RaGEZONE Forums

As it didn't crash out like previous versions i used, they skipped the bunch of files that were unhandled, and continued to extract the rest, so i assumed it was not that big of a problem, but anyone have this problem as well and how do i solve it?

Next question!
Everything else went smoothly, until i tried to launch mangosd.exe after i finished configuring the mysql stuff.

But this error popped up in the command prompt.

luigix - [Help] Some problems when launching mangosd.exe and AD.exe - RaGEZONE Forums

creature_template table had problems? should have 65 entries?
i don't really understand this part, could it have been the UDB i used to restore to mysql? I didn't think so because i got the latest UDB from the UDB forums, UDB 0.10.3 "Dragon Kite" or something.

Does anyone have any idea how to solve this?

Thanks for reading!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use the ad.exe from the SVN. (latest rev)

The item entry errors are fine, however it looks like your creature_templates table is corrupt or missing data. Try re-executing the UDB full DB sql with all the correct SD2 and ACID updates.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The table is worng, just update it to your rev.

Back