Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] starting a MYKO-Like private server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when i looked around i saw like very old topics dating 2004 , and some ROFD particles , well im aiming on starting a KE-like server , i just need someone to put me on the right track , i learn fast and im motivated :) , i have a group of guys that are willing to start this project with me but i gotta learn so i can teach them

Cordially. My7SinS

PS: Add me youssef4all@gmail.com
All help would be appreciated and thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Need help starting a MYKO-Like private server

Well, if you want it 100% MYKO like, with the drops, items, level 70.. etc. it's pretty easy; it's the extra items and crap like that which is time consuming.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Need help starting a MYKO-Like private server

Well, if you want it 100% MYKO like, with the drops, items, level 70.. etc. it's pretty easy; it's the extra items and crap like that which is time consuming.

yes exactly just for a start , nd of course ill edit xp and such :) , can u hook me up with all the files necessary and i possible a lil tutorial :)
nd i have all the time of the world right now ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone just link me to the necessarry folders and such or just give me names , since there is a pretty nice pinned topic with lots of files , i just dunno what to pic

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
theres only 1 pinned topic in this whole section, its for everything u'd need to make a server, yet still people make new topics asking how to do it...

edit: myko/ke = 1299

Back