Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent [Help] Stuck At Realm (AC Web Repack)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there,

I have been trying to start a WoW Private server for several days now.

There server seems to launch correctly.

I get to the logon screen in WoW, and input my information, and then I get the "Connected." message, and it don't move, but, if I click: "Cancel" it moves onto the next screen, and I click: "Suggest Best Realm" and it connects (or so I think) me to the Realm Server, and it comes with the "Connected." message, but I can't pass this one no matter what.

Please let me know,
Branden (Syekiya)
Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I get the same error and I have been looking all over for a fix and cant seem to find one. Id be quite happy getting it to work just for myseld to play on but I cant get past the realm select like above post. please help.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Some people seem to not be able to connect to the game from the computer that's hosting it. If that's the case, then you know what the problem is now.

If not, try setting the realmlist to your hosting PC's LAN IP or external IP addresses. Both should work.

If you still can't get passed, check and make sure the server is setup correctly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i was getting the same thing till i got my client completely patched to 2.4.3. After i did this i got past that connected problem.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i was getting the same thing till i got my client completely patched to 2.4.3. After i did this i got past that connected problem.

If you haven't done that in the first place, something is wrong with your brain :p

And make sure you have the same version-language.

If it's an enUS server, you better have a fully patched enUS client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No its wrong to patch your client to 2.4.3 .. becouse it suports only 2.4.2 :) .. i mean AC Web repack :p
and i had the same problem .. jus changed the ips in world config and realm .. just try something

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
THe client is patched...I tried chaning the IP in the realmlist to mine.....I tried Hamachi and using its Ip. Im not worried about anyone else playing. I just want to give it a go. Framework is 3.5 Im sure once I figure it out Ill smack myself in the head...but for now its driving me mad.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
THe client is patched...I tried chaning the IP in the realmlist to mine.....I tried Hamachi and using its Ip. Im not worried about anyone else playing. I just want to give it a go. Framework is 3.5 Im sure once I figure it out Ill smack myself in the head...but for now its driving me mad.

What server emulation files are you using?

www.Warforge.Online
Reaction score
Post on Ac-web forums... we dont use Ac-web crappy poop

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know the problem. i had the same thing. what you need to do if u want to use AC Web ultimate repack, is you download the latest (7.8) and then find the forum that tells you how to update 7.8 to work with 2.4.3 =] (its located in their Forum section)

Back