Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Sweety Ran Extreme Class

*Retired
Reaction score
Extreme class cant use skills :S

ghostyTrickster - [HELP] Sweety Ran Extreme Class - RaGEZONE Forums

i checked the settings of the skills set to fist still cant use skills , also the archer , sword/blade , wand/spear can't use the skills but extreme can wear its weapon ?

*Retired
Reaction score
Extreme class cant use skills :S

that's not sweety client LOL is to obvious that happy ran client hahaha

are u blind >.< im using tearhear18's serverfiles clearly u don't know how to migrate client to another client?

plus happy ran client is ep6 , and one more thing v-ran has also this skills i was once a player at v-ran and i was their in the beggining and i know who is the owner of happy ran he was also a player in v-ran i also mixed some skills that came from ep7 omg neo version (207 skills) .

Upvote 0
*Retired
Reaction score
yup yup i used sweety ran client i edited the screen shot to block my ip and my clients name thats all

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone give me a script for the appearance of my previous characters, because i migrated my rangame1 ep6 to rangame1 ep7, but i cannot see my previous character on my account?

Upvote 0
Back