Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] The problem of NPC shops selling items and some of the problems found

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know what changed, when I click on an item in the NPC shop, it shows the price: 1 Price without tax: 1, but the item price in the trading box is displayed as 0, very confused, when I buy it it will prompt that it was bought by another player!

Some items in the Red Paper Marketplace can be purchased normally, and some equipment items are also prompted to be bought by other players.

And I put the price in the store for five million coins, but it shows the price:4 and only 4 coins are deducted at the time of purchase.

In the personal store, I set up a stall for 50W, but when others buy it, 100W will be deducted!

I am using 18.3.Can someone help me, thank you very much

The old and new radiance change scrolls do not work against the World Tree weapon.

GM command for rain, snow, stop rain, stop snow, do not work, have no effect after use.

Is it a problem with my use, or is it the original problem?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Back