Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] This is annoying the piss out of me.

I'm back ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score
Okay, this may be the dumbest question ever, but please bear with me.

Please note:

1) Neuz is right
2) I'm using a .bat launcher since I haven't worked on my launcher yet
3) I deleted flyff.a

Do I have to get a different Neuz to even get in? I thought I needed an earlier version of the v14 client. However, Nobody has it because they all link to the stupid main website. Pisses me off >.>

Anyway, if I can still d/l from the main website, what do I d/l to stop gay guard from d/cing me >.<

Master Summoner
Reaction score
are you using Serus Uriel's neuz or a different one? His works fine for me o.o

I'm back ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score
I didn't change Neuz's. I haven't read any guides that said you needed it. But ill d/l it once I find it. Thanks in advance once I do.

~~~~~

So, that's all I would need? Patch it to today's version, and that neuz should work o.o

~~~~~

Ended up not working. If I try to change neuz, the bat file opens, then closes. No flyff window. There has to be someone else with this issue. What am I doing wrong x.x

Btw, deleting gg or the gg.des (or gg folder) thing doesn't help.

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Here's the process I used to make it work.

1) download eflyff and patch it to current date
2) get the .res files your server is using and put those in the client (unless they updated their .res files the same day as you, it won't match otherwise)
3) replace eflyff's neuz with serus99's neuz
4) change the .bat file to launch the neuz with the serus99 parameter

I have heard something about eflyff putting in a christmas tree and that screwing things up, so if that's the case you might need to get the files for the world from the server you want to connect to.

If you're still having trouble post the error log.

I'm back ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score
EDIT: Worked.

But for some reason

The text is like messed up, where it's just white, without the black shadow, so its like really hard to see.

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Try deleting your theme folder and then running eflyff's patcher

Back