• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Help! Transparent character!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see this on quite a few other screenshots, but no one seems to mention that particular issue.

Would someone mind directing me on how to fix this, so that my character doesn't look like a ghost? :)

thanks in advance!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I see this on quite a few other screenshots, but no one seems to mention that particular issue.

Would someone mind directing me on how to fix this, so that my character doesn't look like a ghost? :)

thanks in advance!

Updated from level 99 to 0 for subscription

Ochoaman - Help! Transparent character! - RaGEZONE Forums

command script /hideoff

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, where can I put the command script? Is it in the start.bat?

UPDATE:

Nevermind, I figured it out. For those who will come to see this thread. In game, Just type "/hideoff" in the chat and enter.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Note that GM tagged character such as Accounts/Characters with AccountLevelCode 30/99/100 are invisible, changing it to 0 will make account/character back to player tagged. Gm command is already posted above.

Back