Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Unable to connect to the game server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi I have gotten my server to work up to this point. Everytime I try to log in I get:

Unable to connect to the game server. Please try again later.

I think it may have something to do with my port forwarding because I have no Idea how to do that. I have Linksys WRT54G. Here is a screeny of my port forwarding. If there is anything wrong please tell me.

darblos - [Help] Unable to connect to the game server. - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have the same model as you but my dad wount let me open the ports so try testing it on localhost as the ip or 127.0.0.1 and if not make sure the ip matches yours by going to cmd and typeing "ipconfig"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
lolz i know the ip matches because if it didn't then i would even be able to log into server my problem is after i log into the server it can't connect with the game server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
From the original pic, you're forwarding port 5861, the game or map server. This is supposed to be 5816. Basically, what's happening is that you're authenticated and the server sends your connection to the game server through the global IP. However, since your IP isn't properly forwarded, you get disconnected.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I also get this error and all ip's is local host only 1 in server file from Conquer folder

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
k i forwarded port 5816 so in the picture imagine the 5861 is actually 5816, by the way still same error.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just look at picture and say why I'm getting these errors

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dudes i know how to repair i just connected to my server if you need my help ask here i will write everything

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Omg LOL take the localhost off the PgAdmin edit data window and put your ip there TARD!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everybody .. ^^

Dudes i know how to repair i just connected to my server if you need my help ask here i will write everything
yes man , pls try to post it here so we can fix our problem there ...
me too have the same problem with entering the game server
by the way I`m @ ( wonders >> Mausoleum ) server
help us as u can as u post with pics , pls
regards , Love-story :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have problem of what exactly it plz help me

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back