Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] V117 FuckMs After Placing Pic Error

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So after I placed my Pic inside the Character Selection I got a huge error which I don't understand at all. Anyone know what's wrong with this ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Download Navicat for MySQL. Connect it to your database. Double click on localhost. then right click localhost. then Execute SQL File. And then it will work. Like if i helped :p

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Column honourExp is missing from your database table - find its format,then write an Alter query to add the column to the database table.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
just give him the bytes.

ALTER TABLE `characters` ADD COLUMN `honourExp` VARCHAR(30) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' AFTER `sp`;
ALTER TABLE `characters` ADD COLUMN `showdamage` VARCHAR(30) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' AFTER `sp`;
ALTER TABLE `characters` ADD COLUMN `honourLevel` VARCHAR(30) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' AFTER `sp`;
ALTER TABLE `characters` ADD COLUMN `damage` VARCHAR(30) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' AFTER `sp`;

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you for your replies ! But the problem is I am using Navicat for MySql and I have no idea how to add in the Columns =/

Upvote 0
Back