• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

help v14 loader + Kepler Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm new in this world of Habbo retro server, I don't know what I need to build a retro server from scratch, from 0.

I installed Kepler Server, but now what I need? I got the v14 loader from here http://forum.ragezone.com/f333/help-v14-habbo-1155896/ but it doesn't work, I'm using PaleMoon, I don't know if I need more than KeplerServer and this v14 loader, but I almost sure that I made some mistakes during the configuration of the v14 loader.

Could you explain me what I need to build a retro habbo server from KeplerServer? Which loader I need? What is this loader and which configurations/parameters I need to change?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't know why but I get black screen, any help?

I'm running Ubuntu 18.04 LTS with PaleMoon 28.2.2 (64 bit) and Kepler-Server last version compiled on my machine.
Have I to modify your zip file?

Last edited:
Upvote 0