Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Which one is good?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. Sorry maybe this thread was before.
Which version of Windows Server 2003 is the best, for have LineAge or WOW or MuOnline or Cabal or CS or any server. For more stable and security.

Thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you. But i don't know, what it means R2? I have Q6600 2.4 Ghz. What will be better, install 32 Bit (86x) 64 Bit version of Windows?

Moooooooooooooooo
Reaction score
Tbh any edition is good as long as it has SP2 and it ISN'T the "home edition". I recommend either standard or enterprise.

Server 2003 has home edition? XD

on-topic:

Look thru what you need in your server and then make you'r choice.
If you'r not sure then just go with the Standard edition as it suits most people needs.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

on-topic:

Look thru what you need in your server and then make you'r choice.
If you'r not sure then just go with the Standard edition as it suits most people needs.
Thank you a lot )

Reaction score

Yes it is quite recent, made for the more "non technical" people who have multiple computers in their house and just need a server to transfer files/programs between them and other devices. I suggested he did NOT use this mainly because it will lack many features of the standard/enterprise version (most probably wont even have a DNS).

Back